- #8514 (no title)
- 501(h) Lobbying Calculator
- About Bolder Advocacy
- Advocacy Capacity Tool: Request Form
- AFJ on Advocacy
- Ask an Expert: Thank you!
- August Recess Poll
- Citizens United: Three Years Later
- Confirmation Page: Workshop Request Form
- Contact Us
- Digital Age: Frequently Asked Questions
- Focus on Foundations
- Foundation and Ballot Measures: A Legal Guide
- How AFJ Can Help
- IACT: Request Form
- Jeff Wise to Lead AFJ’s Bolder Advocacy Initiative
- Lessons from the 2012 State Victories for Marriage Equality
- Mapping January’s #AdvocacyWins
- Marcia Egbert, The George Gund Foundation
- Media Center
- Navigate the Rules
- PowerCheck: Tool Request Form
- Public Webinar Workshops for 2015
- Recursos para la Promocion y Defensa de Causas en California
- Request Confirmation
- Sample Timesheets
- Seize the Initiative
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Testing Poll
- Thank You for Signing Up!
- Thank You!
- The Connection
- The Connection: Updates
- The IRS Proposal for 501(c)(4)s:
What Impact Would it Have?
- The Rules of the Game
- Tools for Effective Advocacy
- Evaluating Advocacy
- Advocacy Capacity Tool!
- International Advocacy Capacity Tool
- Evaluating Community Organizing
- PowerCheck: Community Organizing Capacity Tool
- Resources for Evaluating Community Organizing
- Ballot Measures Toolkit
- California Advocacy Resources
- Establishing Your Organization
- Immigration Advocacy
- Advocacy Through Coalitions
- Communication Tools
- Electoral Tools
- Evaluating Your Progress
- Legislative Tools
- Non-legislative Tools
- Planning and Assessing Your Advocacy Campaign
- Promoción y Defensa de Causas Durante Tiempos de Elecciones
- Promoción y Defensa en Coaliciones
- Promoción y Defensa Legislativa
- Promoción y Defensa No Legislativa
- Recursos en Español
- Reproductive Rights & Justice Toolkit
- Evaluating Advocacy
- What Kinds of Advocacy Are Community Foundations Funding?
- Workshop Request Form
For the latest in nonprofit and foundation news, available resources and upcoming workshops, sign up for our advocacy digest.
Ask an Expert
Give us a ring or send us a note - our coaches are here to answer your questions on advocacy.
Bolder Advocacy Blog
Posted by Andrew Phifer on March 3, 2015
Meet Natalie Roetzel, the new Director of AFJ’s Texas office. She previously helped to create and run the Innocence Project of Texas, a non-profit organization dedicated to freeing those wrongfully convicted of crimes in the state.