- #8514 (no title)
- 501(h) Lobbying Calculator
- About Bolder Advocacy
- Advocacy Capacity Tool: Request Form
- Advocacy Readiness Series: Working with Grantees to Build and Measure Advocacy Capacity
- AFJ on Advocacy
- Ask an Expert: Thank you!
- August Recess Poll
- Citizens United: Three Years Later
- Confirmation Page: Workshop Request Form
- Contact Us
- Focus on Foundations
- Foundation and Ballot Measures: A Legal Guide
- How AFJ Can Help
- IACT: Request Form
- Influencing Public Policy in the Digital Age: The Law of Online Lobbying and Election-related Activities
- Jeff Wise to Lead AFJ’s Bolder Advocacy Initiative
- Lessons from the 2012 State Victories for Marriage Equality
- Mapping February’s #AdvocacyWins
- Marcia Egbert, The George Gund Foundation
- Media Center
- Navigate the Rules
- PowerCheck: Tool Request Form
- Public Webinar Workshops for 2015
- Recursos para la Promocion y Defensa de Causas en California
- Request Confirmation
- Sample Timesheets
- Seize the Initiative
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Testing Poll
- Thank You for Signing Up!
- Thank You!
- The Connection
- The Connection: Updates
- The IRS Proposal for 501(c)(4)s:
What Impact Would it Have?
- The Rules of the Game
- Tools for Effective Advocacy
- Evaluating Advocacy
- Advocacy Capacity Tool!
- International Advocacy Capacity Tool
- Evaluating Community Organizing
- PowerCheck: Community Organizing Capacity Tool
- Resources for Evaluating Community Organizing
- Ballot Measures Toolkit
- California Advocacy Resources
- Establishing Your Organization
- Immigration Advocacy
- Advocacy Through Coalitions
- Communication Tools
- Electoral Tools
- Evaluating Your Progress
- Legislative Tools
- Non-legislative Tools
- Planning and Assessing Your Advocacy Campaign
- Promoción y Defensa de Causas Durante Tiempos de Elecciones
- Promoción y Defensa en Coaliciones
- Promoción y Defensa Legislativa
- Promoción y Defensa No Legislativa
- Recursos en Español
- Reproductive Rights & Justice Toolkit
- Evaluating Advocacy
- What Kinds of Advocacy Are Community Foundations Funding?
- Workshop Request Form
For the latest in nonprofit and foundation news, available resources and upcoming workshops, sign up for our advocacy digest.
Ask an Expert
Give us a ring or send us a note - our coaches are here to answer your questions on advocacy.
Bolder Advocacy Blog
Posted by Andrew Phifer on March 23, 2015
Earthjustice exists because the Earth needs a good lawyer. Read about their Healthy Communities campaign and how they are working to protect agricultural workers and their families from the most dangerous workplace chemicals on the market.