- 501(h) Lobbying Calculator
- About Bolder Advocacy
- AFJ on Advocacy
- Ask an Expert: Thank you!
- August Recess Poll
- Being a Player
- Citizens United: Three Years Later
- Focus on Foundations
- Foundation and Ballot Measures: A Legal Guide
- How AFJ Can Help
- Lessons from the 2012 State Victories for Marriage Equality
- Marcia Egbert, The George Gund Foundation
- Media Center
- Navigate the Rules
- Recursos para la Promocion y Defensa de Causas en California
- Sample Timesheets
- Seize the Initiative
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Testing Poll
- Thank You for Signing Up!
- Thank You!
- The Connection
- The Connection: Updates
- The New IRS Proposal for 501(c)(4)s:
What Impact Would it Have?
- The Rules of the Game
- Tools for Effective Advocacy
- Advocacy Capacity Tool
- Evaluating Advocacy
- International Advocacy Capacity Tool
- Ballot Measures
- California Advocacy Resources
- Establishing Your Organization
- Immigration Advocacy
- Advocacy Through Coalitions
- Communication Tools
- Electoral Tools
- Evaluating Your Progress
- Legislative Tools
- Non-legislative Tools
- Planning and Assessing Your Advocacy Campaign
- Promoción y Defensa de Causas Durante Tiempos de Elecciones
- Promoción y Defensa en Coaliciones
- Promoción y Defensa Legislativa
- Promoción y Defensa No Legislativa
- Recursos en Español
- Reproductive Rights & Justice Toolkit
- Resources for Evaluating Community Organizing
For the latest in nonprofit and foundation news, available resources and upcoming workshops, sign up for our advocacy digest.
Ask an Expert
Give us a ring or send us a note - our coaches are here to answer your questions on advocacy.
Bolder Advocacy Blog
Posted by Abby Levine on December 6, 2013
While the new rules definitely draw bright lines, we believe they may also erect obstacles to citizen participation in our democracy.