RECO connects you with case studies, tools and methodologies, and theoretical approaches to evaluation. Many are available for free online or by mail. Some are available for a fee.Resources for Evaluating Community Organizing (RECO) is a compendium of resources related to evaluating community organizing. RECO is designed to help organizers, funders, and evaluators quickly and easily find the resources to help them learn what is working and what is not.
“We’re constantly trying to figure out how to make deliverables for national campaigns integrated into our local work… So I’m glad you are doing RECO.”
- Brian Johns, Organizing Director, Virginia Organizing
Explore these pages for more information:
- RECO Compendium
- Topic of Interest: Evaluating Partnerships in the Context of Movements
- Topic of Interest: Current Debates in the Field
- Overview of Evaluating Community Organizing
- Core Components of Community Organizing Evaluation
- How to Use RECO
- RECO Contributors
Broken links: From time to time, websites to which we link in RECO change, resulting in broken links. We are continually working to keep RECO up to date!