International Advocacy & Lobbying
As the world absorbs the news out of Ukraine, Syria, Afghanistan, Myanmar, & the world over, we wanted to devote this episode to the actions nonprofits can take to support international relief efforts and international advocacy. This episode is for foundations and nonprofits working domestically and abroad to deliver equitable relief and advocacy.
Our Lawyers for This Episode:
It’s Our 50th Episode!
Thanks for listening and keep sharing with your colleagues that might be interested in what we do around here.
- Lobbying definitions include international bodies
- International advocacy that doesn’t (usually) count
- International lobbying registration and solicitation registration may be necessary
- Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA)
- International Advocacy: What Nonprofits Need to Know – Alliance for Justice
- Responding to the Ukraine Crisis: What Nonprofits and Foundations Need to Know (Blog)
- International Center for Not-for-Profit Law
- Bolder Advocacy’s TA hotline: online form or 866-NP-LOBBY
- Email us at email@example.com